Grapes are often extracted as these provide one of the most potent antioxidants found in nature. Antioxidants are believed to prevent and control numerous ailments by safeguarding cells against the ravages of unstable oxygen molecules called free radicals. Grape seed extract contains a special class of water-soluble bioflavonoids. antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, antiplatelet and vasodilatory properties.
The extracts are delivered paraben free, and low bacterial count without the use of any chemical or gamma treatment. Amsar is a responsible manufacturer providing green eco friendly extracts and does not discharge solvents, gases or other hazardous materials into the environment.
- Latin Name : Vitis vinifera
- Sanskrit Name : Mridvika
- Common Name : Black Grapes
- Family : Vitaceae
- Part Plant Used : Fruits
- Solvent Used : Water
- Storage Condition : In Double Sealed PP Bags
- Appearance : Brown thick paste
- Organoleptic Test : Sweet Taste
- Odour : Characteristic Odour
- Herb Ext. Ratio : 2:1
- Water Soluble Extractives By IP 66 Method Taking 1gm Of Sample : Not Less Than 60%%
- Polyphenols : NLT 40%