Viburnum foetidum research has shown that the extracts can be used as antibacterial and cytotoxic agent in the development of new drugs.
The extracts are delivered paraben free, and low bacterial count without the use of any chemical or gamma treatment. Amsar is a responsible manufacturer providing green eco friendly extracts and does not discharge solvents, gases or other hazardous materials into the environment.
- Latin Name : Viburnum foetida
- Common Name : Narvel
- Family : Caprifoliaceae
- Part Plant Used : Bark
- Solvent Used : Hydro-alcohol
- Storage Condition : In Double Sealed PP Bags
- Appearance : Brown Powder
- Organoleptic Test : Bitter Taste
- Odour : Characteristic Odour
- Herb Ext. Ratio : 8:1
- Alcohol Soluble Extractives in 70% v/v alcohol : Not Less Than 75%%
- Tannins by USSRP X assay taking 0.2 gm sample is about 6%