Trikatu is a natural bioenhancer. Trikatu enhanced the absorption of indomethacin which was supposed due to the increase in gastrointestinal blood flow as well as an increased rate of transport across gastrointestinal mucosa . Concomitant administration of Trikatu and diclofenac sodium decreased significantly the bioavailability of diclofenac sodium .Piper longum (long pepper) increased the blood levels of vasicine by nearly 233%. Piperine, the active principle of Piper species, increased blood levels of sparteine more than 100%.
The extracts are delivered paraben free, and low bacterial count without the use of any chemical or gamma treatment. Amsar is a responsible manufacturer providing green eco friendly extracts and does not discharge solvents, gases or other hazardous materials into the environment.
- Latin Name : Trikatu
- Sanskrit Name : Trikatu
- Common Name : Trikatu
- Plant Part Used :Fuirt/Rhizome
- Solvent Used : Alcohol
- Storage Condition : In Double Sealed PP Bags
- Appearance :Brown Powder
- Organoleptic Test : Pungent Taste
- Odour : Characteristic Odour
- Herb Ext. Ratio : 6:1
- Alcohol Soluble Extractives By IP 66 Method Taking 1gm Of Sample : Not Less Than 40%%
- Trikatu is the collective name in Ayurveda for a mixture in equal propotions of black pepper, long pepper & ginger.