The main action of Fenugreek appears on the digestive system. It normalizes the gastric secretions and increases the bile flow from the liver. The secondary action is observed on the fluids and blood. It is likely to reduce toxins from the blood, so it is highly recommended for the patients with the elevated uric acid level in the blood.
The extracts are delivered paraben free, and low bacterial count without the use of any chemical or gamma treatment. Amsar is a responsible manufacturer providing green eco friendly extracts and does not discharge solvents, gases or other hazardous materials into the environment.
- Latin Name : Trigonella foenum-graecum
- Sanskrit Name : Methika
- Common Name : Fenugreek
- Family : Papilionaceae
- Part Plant Used : Seeds
- Solvent Used : Water
- Storage Condition : In Double Sealed PP Bags
- Appearance : Brown Powder
- Organoleptic Test : Bitter Taste
- Odour : Characteristic Odour
- Herb Ext. Ratio : 15:1
- Water Soluble Extractives By IP 66 Method Taking 1gm Of Sample : Not Less Than 75%
- Saponins not less than 10%