Terminalia chebula fruit extract is used externally for local application to chronic ulcers & wounds. It is gargled in stomatitis & inflammation of mucous membrane of mouth. It is mild & efficient laxative. It acts as dentifrice. It is useful in chronic diarrhea & dysentery, flatulence, vomiting, hiccups, colic and enlarged spleen & liver, in ophthalmia, paralysis, splenomagaly, piles, melancholia, leprosy, erysipelas, colitis, laryngitis.
The extracts are delivered paraben free, and low bacterial count without the use of any chemical or gamma treatment. Amsar is a responsible manufacturer providing green eco friendly extracts and does not discharge solvents, gases or other hazardous materials into the environment.
- Latin Name : Terminalia chebula
- Sanskrit Name : Harithaki
- Common Name : Harir
- Family :Combrataceae
- Part Plant Used : Fruit
- Solvent Used : Water
- Storage Condition : In Double Sealed PP Bags
- Appearance : Brown Powder
- Organoleptic Test : Astringent Taste
- Odor : Characteristic Odor
- Herb Ext. Ratio : 4:1
- Water soluble extractives: Not less than 75%
- Tannins by USSRP X assay taking 0.1 G : about 40%