Terminalia bellerica fruit extract is applied externally to eyes. It is laxative, & is useful in diarrhea, piles,dyspepsia, biliousness, headache, inflammatory effect of small intestine. It is expectorant in coughs & inflammation of throat. It is also used in leprosy & dropsy & enlargement of spleen.
The extracts are delivered paraben free, and low bacterial count without the use of any chemical or gamma treatment. Amsar is a responsible manufacturer providing green eco friendly extracts and does not discharge solvents, gases or other hazardous materials into the environment.
- Latin Name : Terminalia bellerica
- Sanskrit Name : Vibhitaka
- Common Name : Bahera
- Family :Combrataceae
- Part Plant Used : Fruit
- Solvent Used : Hydrolic alcohol
- Storage Condition : In Double Sealed PP Bags
- Appearance : Brown Powder
- Organoleptic Test : Astringent Taste
- Odor : Characteristic Odor
- Herb Ext. Ratio : 3:1
- Water soluble extractives: Not less than 65%
- Tannins by USSRP X assay taking 0.2 gram sample : above 25.5%