Terminalia arjuna bark extract is tonic, astringent, febrifuge, cardiac tonic, diuretic. Used in bilious affections. It has hepatoprotective activity. It helps in improvement of liver functions & enhancement of Prostaglandin E-2 activity. It increases heart rate and amplitude of contraction.
The extracts are delivered paraben free, and low bacterial count without the use of any chemical or gamma treatment. Amsar is a responsible manufacturer providing green eco friendly extracts and does not discharge solvents, gases or other hazardous materials into the environment.
- Latin Name : Terminalia arjuna
- Sanskrit Name : Arjuna
- Common Name : Arjuna
- Family :Combretaceae
- Part Plant Used : Bark
- Solvent Used : Hydrolic alcohol
- Storage Condition : In Double Sealed PP Bags
- Appearance : Light Brown Powder
- Organoleptic Test : Astringent Taste
- Odor : Characteristic Odor
- Herb Ext. Ratio : 8:1
- Alcohol soluble extractives in 50%v/v alcohol : Not less than 75%
- Tannins : Not less than 25%