The bark obtained from the stem is used as a remedy for syphilis. It is also used in curing urinary disorders, enlargement of spleen, gonorrhea, leucoderma and liver diseases. It also promotes the wound healing. It is an excellent blood purifier and cholegogue, hence, quite helpful in hepatitis. The special property of Rohitaka as a reducing herb is salutary in obesity. It is also an antitoxin, hence beneficial in poisons. As a keen stimulant for digestive system, it is very effective in the treatment for piles, anorexia, flatulence, tumors and worm infestations.
The extracts are delivered paraben free, and low bacterial count without the use of any chemical or gamma treatment. Amsar is a responsible manufacturer providing green eco friendly extracts and does not discharge solvents, gases or other hazardous materials into the environment.
- Latin Name : Tecomella undulata
- Sanskrit Name : Chalachhada
- Common Name : Rohida
- Family : Bignoniaceae
- Part Plant Used : Bark
- Solvent Used : Water
- Storage Condition : In Double Sealed PP Bags
- Appearance : Reddish Brown Powder
- Organoleptic Test : Astrigent Taste
- Odour : Characteristic Odour
- Herb Ext. Ratio : 20:1
- Water Soluble Extractives By IP 66 Method Taking 1gm Of Sample : Not Less Than 70%
- Tannins by USSRP X method is not less than 9.9%