Historically dandelion was prized for a variety of medicinal properties. Dandelion has been used in herbal medicine in an attempt to treat infections,bile & liver problems, and as a diuretic.Dandelion is used in herbal medicine as a mild laxative, for increasing appetite, and as a plant bitter for improving digestion. The milky latex has been used as a mosquito repellent and as a folk remedy to treat warts.
The extracts are delivered paraben free, and low bacterial count without the use of any chemical or gamma treatment. Amsar is a responsible manufacturer providing green eco friendly extracts and does not discharge solvents, gases or other hazardous materials into the environment.
- Latin Name : Taraxacum officinale
- Sanskrit Name : Simhadanti
- Common Name : Kanphul
- Family : Compositae
- Part Plant Used : Herb
- Solvent Used : water
- Storage Condition : In Double Sealed PP Bags
- Appearance : Brown Powder
- Organoleptic Test : bitter Taste
- Odour : Characteristic Odour
- Herb Ext. Ratio : 5:1
- Extractives in 20 v/v alcohol By IP 66 Method Taking 1gm Of Sample : Not Less Than 70%%
- bitters not less than 4%