Sida cordifolia plant extract is tonic, aphrodisiac. It is used for spermatorrhoea. It is also used in asthma as cardiac tonic, in colic, cystitis & diseases of bile & blood, in fever accompanied by shivering fits and great heat of body. It has significant anti-inflammatory effect.
The extracts are delivered paraben free, and low bacterial count without the use of any chemical or gamma treatment. Amsar is a responsible manufacturer providing green eco friendly extracts and does not discharge solvents, gases or other hazardous materials into the environment.
- Latin Name : Sida cordifolia
- Sanskrit Name : Bala
- Common Name : Bala
- Family : Malvaceae
- Part Plant Used : Plant
- Solvent Used : Water
- Storage Condition : In Double Sealed PP Bags
- Appearance : Light Brown Powder
- Organoleptic Test : Slightly Bitter Taste
- Odor : Characteristic Odor
- Herb Ext. Ratio : 10:1
- Water soluble extractives: Not less than 80%
- Alkaloids as epedhrine 0.1%