Saraca indica (Ashoka) extract acts as uterine tonic, astringent in menorrhagia and uterine effect. It is refrigerant, astringent to bowels, alexiteric, demulcent & emollient. It is very useful in dyspepsia, diseases of blood, biliousness, effects of fatigue, enlargement of abdomen, colic, piles, ulcers tumors & in fracture of bones. It alleviates thirst, beautifies the complexion & give relief from burning sensation.
The extracts are delivered paraben free, and low bacterial count without the use of any chemical or gamma treatment. Amsar is a responsible manufacturer providing green eco friendly extracts and does not discharge solvents, gases or other hazardous materials into the environment.
- Latin Name : Saraca indica
- Sanskrit Name : Ashoka
- Common Name : Ashoka
- Family :Caesalpiniaceae
- Part Plant Used : Bark
- Solvent Used : Hydrolic alcohol
- Storage Condition : In Double Sealed PP Bags
- Appearance : Dark Brown Powder
- Organoleptic Test : Slightly Bitter Taste
- Odor : Characteristic Odor
- Herb Ext. Ratio : 8:1
- Water soluble extractives: Not less than 60%
- Tannins 0.2 gm sample : About 3.2%