Rheum emodi root extract is purgative, stomachic, bitter, tonic & cathartic. It is useful in jaundice, piles, urogenital diseases, earache, diarrhoea & atonic dyspepsia and indigestion & other stomach troubles especially in children. It also treats swelling of throat & tonsillitis.
The extracts are delivered paraben free, and low bacterial count without the use of any chemical or gamma treatment. Amsar is a responsible manufacturer providing green eco friendly extracts and does not discharge solvents, gases or other hazardous materials into the environment.
- Latin Name : Rheum emodi
- Sanskrit Name : Amlavetasa
- Common Name : Rhubarb
- Family :Polygonaceae
- Part Plant Used : Root
- Solvent Used : Hydrolic alcohol
- Storage Condition : In Double Sealed PP Bags
- Appearance : Brown Powder
- Organoleptic Test : Bitter Taste
- Odor : Characteristic Odor
- Herb Ext. Ratio : 5:1
- Alcohol soluble extractives: Not less than 75%
- Assay for oxymethylanthraquinones : Not less than 5%