Randia dumetorum fruit extract is diaphoretic, abortifacient, expectorant & anti-spasmodic. It is useful in dysentery, rhinitis, dermatosis, flatulence, phlegmatic swellings & anthelmintic, in fever & during teething in children. It also used for scorpion sting.
The extracts are delivered paraben free, and low bacterial count without the use of any chemical or gamma treatment. Amsar is a responsible manufacturer providing green eco friendly extracts and does not discharge solvents, gases or other hazardous materials into the environment.
- Latin Name : Randia dumetorum
- Sanskrit Name : Madana
- Common Name : Mainphal
- Family :Rubiaceae
- Part Plant Used : Fruit
- Solvent Used : Water
- Storage Condition : In Double Sealed PP Bags
- Appearance : Brown Powder
- Herb Ext. Ratio : 7:1
- Alcohol soluble extractives: Not less than 60%
- Saponins : Not less than 50%