Quercus infectoria galls extract is used in mouth washes & dental powders. Majuphal is astringent, gives strength to teeth due to presence of tannin. It is astringent & styptic in case of anal fissures & hemorrhoids. It is useful in intertrigo, Impetigo, eczema, in dysentery & diarrhoea, in leucorrhoea & other vaginal discharges, stomatitis, intestinal hemorrhages.
The extracts are delivered paraben free, and low bacterial count without the use of any chemical or gamma treatment. Amsar is a responsible manufacturer providing green eco friendly extracts and does not discharge solvents, gases or other hazardous materials into the environment.
- Latin Name : Quercus infectoria
- Sanskrit Name : Mayakku
- Common Name : Majuphal
- Family : Fagaceae / Cupulifereae
- Part Plant Used : Galls
- Storage Condition : In Double Sealed PP Bags
- Appearance : Light Brown Powder
- Organoleptic Test : Astringent Taste
- Odor : Characteristic Odor
- Herb Ext. Ratio : 4:1
- Tannic acid > 40%
- Ellagic acid: 4%