Psoralea corylifolia, is a source of Bakuchiol which is a natural alternative to retinol. The herb has been used in traditional Ayurvedic and Chinese medicine for its remarkable effects to cure various skin diseases. This plant is also pharmacologically studied for its chemoprotective, antioxidant, antimicrobial, and anti-inflammatory properties.
The extracts are delivered paraben free, and low bacterial count without the use of any chemical or gamma treatment. Amsar is a responsible manufacturer providing green eco friendly extracts and does not discharge solvents, gases or other hazardous materials into the environment.
- Latin Name : Psoralea corylifolia
- Sanskrit Name : Aindavi
- Common Name : Babchi
- Family : Papilionaceae
- Part Plant Used : Seed
- Solvent used : Hydrolic alcohol
- Storage Condition : In Double Sealed PP Bags
- Appearance : Light Brown Powder
- Organoleptic Test : bitter Taste
- Odour : Peculiar Odour
- Herb Ext. Ratio : 10:1
- alcohol soluble extractives in 90% v/v alcohol : not less than 60%%
- Total Psoralens : not less than 15%