Kabab chini acts as a stimulant to the mucous membrane. It is antiseptic, expectorant, diuretic & anti-dysentery. It is used for genito urinary diseases, cystitis, gonorrhea.
The extracts are delivered paraben free, and low bacterial count without the use of any chemical or gamma treatment. Amsar is a responsible manufacturer providing green eco friendly extracts and does not discharge solvents, gases or other hazardous materials into the environment.
- Latin Name : Piper cubeba
- Sanskrit Name : kankol
- Common Name : Kabab chini
- Family : Piperaceae
- Part Plant Used : Seeds
- Solvent Used : Water
- Storage Condition : In Double Sealed PP Bags
- Appearance : Brown Powder
- Odor : Characteristic Odor
- Herb Ext. Ratio : 6:1
- Alcohol soluble extractives: Not less than 25%
- Volatile oil : not less than 4%