Onosma bracteatum plant extract is tonic, diuretic, demulcent, alternative, spasmolytic, good refrigerant & good substitute for sarsaparilla. It is useful in rheumatism, syphilis, leprosy, hypochondriasis, kidney disease & irritation of stomach & bladder & stranguary. It relieves thirst & restlessness in febrile excitement. It also relieves functional palpitation of heart.
The extracts are delivered paraben free, and low bacterial count without the use of any chemical or gamma treatment. Amsar is a responsible manufacturer providing green eco friendly extracts and does not discharge solvents, gases or other hazardous materials into the environment.
- Latin Name : Onosma bracteatum
- Sanskrit Name : Gojihva
- Common Name : Gaozaban
- Family : Boraginaceae
- Part Plant Used : Plant
- Solvent Used : Water
- Storage Condition : In Double Sealed PP Bags
- Appearance : Brown Powder
- Organoleptic Test : Saline Taste
- Odor : Characteristic Odor
- Herb Ext. Ratio : 8:1
- Water soluble extractives: Not less than 70%
- Tannins: approx 2%