Nutmeg is a well established spice with a history of health advantages, which includes its capability to reduce pain, calm indigestion, strengthen intellectual function, detox the body, enhance skin health, relieve oral conditions, decrease insomnia, boost defense mechanisms function, and stop leukemia, as well as enhance the circulation of blood.
The extracts are delivered paraben free, and low bacterial count without the use of any chemical or gamma treatment. Amsar is a responsible manufacturer providing green eco friendly extracts and does not discharge solvents, gases or other hazardous materials into the environment.
- Latin Name : Myristica fragrans
- Sanskrit Name : Jatiphalam
- Common Name : Jaiphal/Nutmeg
- Family : Myristicaceae
- Part Plant Used : Nuts
- Solvent Used : Water
- Storage Condition : In Double Sealed PP Bags
- Appearance : Brown Oily Powder
- Organoleptic Test : Characteristic Taste
- Odor : Characteristic aromatic Odor
- Herb Ext. Ratio : 6:1
- Alcohol soluble extractives: Not less than 20%
- Myristic acid : About 1.5%