Mimosa pudica seed extract is resolvent, alternative, blood purifier, aphrodisiac & emetic. It is given in case of piles. Paste of leaves is applied to hydrocele & glandular swellings.
The extracts are delivered paraben free, and low bacterial count without the use of any chemical or gamma treatment. Amsar is a responsible manufacturer providing green eco friendly extracts and does not discharge solvents, gases or other hazardous materials into the environment.
- Latin Name : Mimosa pudica
- Sanskrit Name : Lajjalu
- Common Name : Lajwanti
- Family : Mimoseae/Leguminoseae
- Part Plant Used : Seeds
- Solvent Used : Water
- Storage Condition : In Double Sealed PP Bags
- Appearance : Brown Powder
- Organoleptic Test : Characteristic Taste
- Odor : Characteristic Odor
- Herb Ext. Ratio : 8:1
- Water soluble extractives: Not less than 70%
- Mucilage: approx 5%