Mangifera indica, commonly used herb in ayurvedic medicine. It possesses antidiabetic, anti-oxidant, anti-viral, cardiotonic, hypotensive, anti-inflammatory properties. Various effects like antibacterial, anti fungal, anthelmintic, anti parasitic, anti tumor, anti HIV, antibone resorption,antispasmodic, antipyretic, antidiarrhoeal, antiallergic, immunomodulation, hypolipidemic, anti microbial,hepatoprotective, gastroprotective.
The extracts are delivered paraben free, and low bacterial count without the use of any chemical or gamma treatment. Amsar is a responsible manufacturer providing green eco friendly extracts and does not discharge solvents, gases or other hazardous materials into the environment.
- Latin Name : Mangifera indica
- Sanskrit Name : Amra
- Common Name : Mango
- Family : Anacardiaceae
- Part Plant Used : Bark
- Solvent Used : Water
- Storage Condition : In Double Sealed PP Bags
- Appearance :Brown Powder
- Organoleptic Test : Astrigent Taste
- Odour : Characteristic Odour
- Herb Ext. Ratio : 7:1
- Water Soluble Extractives By IP 66 Method Taking 1gm Of Sample : Not Less Than 75%
- Tannins not less than 21%, Mangiferin 1%