Jivanti(Leptadenia reticulata) is an important medicinal plant used in Ayurveda. The mention of Jivanti is even found in Atharva Veda. The plant is galactogogue, cooling, nutritive, aphrodisiac, stimulant, diuretic, and eye tonic. Useful to cure eye-diseases, seminal debility, general weakness, cough, dyspnoea, fever, asthma, constipation, sore throat, and gonorrhea. Extracts of herb act as antibacterial and anti-fungal agent. It promotes health and vigour, improves voice, alleviates the three doshas vata, pitta and kapha.
The extracts are delivered paraben free, and low bacterial count without the use of any chemical or gamma treatment. Amsar is a responsible manufacturer providing green eco friendly extracts and does not discharge solvents, gases or other hazardous materials into the environment.
- Latin Name : Leptedania reticulata
- Sanskrit Name : Madhusrava / Jivanti
- Common Name : Jivanti
- Family : Asclepiadaceae
- Part Plant Used : Herb
- Solvent Used : water
- Storage Condition : In Double Sealed PP Bags
- Appearance : Brown Powder
- Organoleptic Test : Astrigent Taste
- Odour : Characteristic Odour
- Herb Ext. Ratio : 10:1
- Water Soluble Extractives By IP 66 Method Taking 1 gm Of Sample : Not Less Than 75%
- Extractives in 50% v/v alcohol is not less than 75%
- Alkaloids are about 0.5%