Lawsonia alba is anti-fungal, anti-inflammatory, astringent, hair conditioner & has anti-biotic activity for curing wounds, ulcers, gonorrhea, spermatorrhoea. It is useful for headache, hemicrania, bronchitis, stomatitis, syphilitic sores, amenorrhoea, scabies, diseases of spleen, emollient poultice. Gargled in sore throat. Used in typhoid, haemorrhagia. Applied on boils, burns & skin diseases.
The extracts are delivered paraben free, and low bacterial count without the use of any chemical or gamma treatment. Amsar is a responsible manufacturer providing green eco friendly extracts and does not discharge solvents, gases or other hazardous materials into the environment.
- Latin Name : Lawsonia alba
- Sanskrit Name : Madayantika
- Common Name : Mehndi
- Family : Lythraceae
- Part Plant Used : Leaf
- Solvent Used : Hydrolic alcohol
- Storage Condition : In Double Sealed PP Bags
- Appearance : Reddish Brown Powder
- Organoleptic Test : Slight Bitter Taste
- Odor : Characteristic Odor
- Herb Ext. Ratio : 6:1
- Alcohol soluble extractives: Not less than 75%
- Flavonoids : NLT 5%