Goldenseal’s numerous uses are attributed to its antibiotic, anti-inflammatory and astringent properties. It soothes irritated mucus membranes aiding the eyes, ears, nose and throat. Goldenseal cleanses and promotes healthy glandular functions by increasing bile flow and digestive enzymes, therefore regulating healthy liver and spleen functions. It can relieve constipation and may also be used to treat infections of the bladder and intestines as well. Goldenseal contains calcium, iron, manganese, vitamin A, vitamin C, vitamin E, B-complex, and other nutrients and minerals. Goldenseal may also help with allergic rhinitis, hay fever, laryngitis, hepatitis, cystitis, and alcoholic liver disease.
The extracts are delivered paraben free, and low bacterial count without the use of any chemical or gamma treatment. Amsar is a responsible manufacturer providing green eco friendly extracts and does not discharge solvents, gases or other hazardous materials into the environment.
- Latin Name : Hydrastis indian.
- Common Name : Golden seal
- Family : Ranuculaceae
- Part Plant Used : Root
- Solvent Used : Alcohol
- Storage Condition : In Double Sealed PP Bags
- Appearance : Yellowish Brown Powder
- Organoleptic Test : Bitter Taste
- Odour : Characteristic Odour
- Alcohol Soluble Extractives By IP 66 Method Taking 1 gm Of Sample : NLT 50%
- Alkaloids 1.5 – 2%