The bark of tree is indicated in many diseases such as piles, malabsorption symptom and particularly in diarrhoea and dysentery. The bark has anti-diarrhoeal, astringent, anti-dysenteric, anthelmintic (kills parasitic worms), carminative and digestive properties.
The extracts are delivered paraben free, and low bacterial count without the use of any chemical or gamma treatment. Amsar is a responsible manufacturer providing green eco friendly extracts and does not discharge solvents, gases or other hazardous materials into the environment.
- Latin Name : Holarrhena antidysenterica
- Sanskrit Name : Kutaj.
- Common Name : Kurchi
- Family : Apocynaceae
- Part Plant Used : Bark
- Solvent Used : Water
- Storage Condition : In Double Sealed PP Bags
- Appearance : Brown Powder
- Organoleptic Test : Acrid & bitter Taste
- Odor : Characteristic Odor
- Herb Ext. Ratio : 10:1
- Total Alkaloids per IP 66 Taking 3 gm Sample : 6-10%