Hibiscus sabdariffa is a plant cultivated around the world for food uses, its medicinal properties and health benefits. Infusions of the calices of this plant are consumed for the unique taste. Scientific investigations show the plant is medicinally useful in hypertension, diabetes, inflammation, cancer and obesity.
Amsar offers this extract in powder , granule, liquid and paste form to facilitate the ease of use by formulators.
The extracts are delivered paraben free, and low bacterial count without the use of any chemical or gamma treatment. Amsar is a responsible manufacturer providing green eco friendly extracts and does not discharge solvents, gases or other hazardous materials into the environment.
- Latin Name :Hibiscus Sabdariffa
- Sanskrit Name : Ambasthaki
- Common Name : Liquorice
- Part Plant Used :Flowers
- Solvent Used : Water
- Storage Condition : In Double Sealed Pp Bags
- Appearance : Brown Powder
- Organoleptic Test : Bitter Taste
- Odour : Characteristic Peculiar Odour
- Herb Ext. Ratio : 8:1
- Water Soluble Extractives By Ip Method Taking 1gm Of Sample : Not Less Than 70%
- Identity : Tlc For Hydroxycitric Acid
- Hydroxycitric Acid : Not Less Than 20%