Hibiscus rosa sinensis flower extract is demulcent, emollient, refrigerant, aphrodisiac, emmenagogue. Can be used to control dysfunctional uterine bleeding. Decotion is used in bronchial catarrh. Fried in ghee & used for menorrhagia. As an oral contraceptive said to cause temporary/permanent sterilization. Also used as hair dye.
The extracts are delivered paraben free, and low bacterial count without the use of any chemical or gamma treatment. Amsar is a responsible manufacturer providing green eco friendly extracts and does not discharge solvents, gases or other hazardous materials into the environment.
- Latin Name : Hibiscus rosa sinensis
- Sanskrit Name : Japa
- Common Name : Hibiscus / Gudhal
- Family : Malvaceae
- Part Plant Used : Flower
- Solvent Used : Hydrolic alcohol
- Storage Condition : In Double Sealed PP Bags
- Appearance : Brown Paste
- Organoleptic Test : Slightly astringent Taste
- Odor : Characteristic Odor
- Herb Ext. Ratio : 6:1
- Water soluble extractives: Not less than Not less than 23%
- Anthrocyanin by Harbourne method Pg.61 : Not less than 3%