Hibiscus abelmoschus Linn. (Syn. Abelmoschus moschatus Medic.) is an erect medicinal herb native to India. In traditional medicine, the seeds are widely used as aphrodisiac and antispasmodic agent. The decoction of seeds is given internally for disorders of the spleen, vomiting and pectoral lesions.
The extracts are delivered paraben free, and low bacterial count without the use of any chemical or gamma treatment. Amsar is a responsible manufacturer providing green eco friendly extracts and does not discharge solvents, gases or other hazardous materials into the environment.
- Latin Name : Hibiscus abelmoschus
- Sanskrit Name : kasturi bhindhi
- Common Name :Latakasturi
- Family : Malvaceae
- Part Plant Used : Seed
- Storage Condition : In Double Sealed PP Bags
- Appearance : viscous liquid
- Organoleptic Test : Characteristic Taste
- Odour : Characteristic Odour
- Acid Value: 10.46
- Ref. Index: 1.46 to 1.48
- Optical rotation of 1% solution in Chloroform; optically inactive