Anatamul is one of the Rasayana plants of Ayurveda, as it is anabolic in its effect. It is used for venereal diseases, herpes, skin diseases, arthritis, rheumatism, gout, epilepsy, insanity, chronic nervous diseases, abdominal distention, intestinal gas, debility, impotence and turbid urine. The root of the Hemidesmus plant is demulcent, alterative, astringent, diaphoretic, diuretic, tonic, anti-pyretic, and blood purifier. It is used in leprosy, skin diseases, fever, asthma, bronchitis, syphilis, pruritus and other urinary diseases, chronic rheumatism, and leucorrhoea.
The extracts are delivered paraben free, and low bacterial count without the use of any chemical or gamma treatment. Amsar is a responsible manufacturer providing green eco friendly extracts and does not discharge solvents, gases or other hazardous materials into the environment.
- Latin Name : Hemindesmus indicus
- Sanskrit Name :Sariva
- Common Name : Anantamul
- Family : Aslcepiadeceae
- Part Plant Used : Root
- Solvent Used : water
- Storage Condition : In Double Sealed PP Bags
- Appearance : Brown Powder
- Organoleptic Test : Characteristic Taste
- Odour : Pleasant characteristic Odour
- Herb Ext. Ratio : 8:1
- Alcohol Soluble Extractives By IP 66 Method Taking 1gm Of Sample : Not Less Than 70%
- Saponins about 12% & tannins by USSRP X Method about 4%