It is an annual perennial herb growing to 1. 5m by 0. 7m. It has a horizontal root- stock, and tuberous root fibers, leaves are 30 cms or more in length. inflorescence is spiked. used in nausea, bronchial asthma, halitosis and vomiting. Also useful in diminished appetite, hiccups, local inflammation.
The extracts are delivered paraben free, and low bacterial count without the use of any chemical or gamma treatment. Amsar is a responsible manufacturer providing green eco friendly extracts and does not discharge solvents, gases or other hazardous materials into the environment.
- Latin Name : Hedychium spicatum
- Sanskrit Name : Shati
- Common Name : Kapur Kachari
- Family : Scitaminaceae
- Part Plant Used : Rhizome
- Solvent Used : Hydro-alcohol
- Storage Condition : In Double Sealed PP Bags
- Appearance : Brown Oleoresinous paste
- Organoleptic Test : Bitter & pungent Taste
- Odour : Characteristic Odour
- Herb Ext. Ratio : 20:1
- Alcohol Soluble Extractives By IP 66 Method Taking 1gm Of Sample : Not Less Than 60%%
- Antiproliferative assay for IC50 approx 48.77ppm