Gardenia gummifera(Nadihingu) is pungent in taste, pungent in the post digestive effect and has hot potency. The gum resin of Nadihingu has great medicinal value and is used for medicinal purpose, externally as well as internally. The gum powder is used to massage the gums in teething troubles. It is also an effective painkiller, antiseptic as well as a wound healer, used in the dental aches and infections. The gum has salutary effect on swellings, allocated with pain. In flatulence, the external application of the nadihingu gum,, eliminates vata in facilitates micturition and defecation. This is an effective remedy form infants also. relieves the throbbing pain and itching.
The extracts are delivered paraben free, and low bacterial count without the use of any chemical or gamma treatment. Amsar is a responsible manufacturer providing green eco friendly extracts and does not discharge solvents, gases or other hazardous materials into the environment.
- Latin Name : Gardenia gummifera
- Sanskrit Name : Nadihingu
- Common Name : Dekamali
- Family : Rubiaceae
- Part Plant Used : Resin
- Solvent Used : Hydro-alcohol
- Storage Condition : In Double Sealed PP Bags
- Appearance : Brown Powder
- Organoleptic Test : Characteristic Taste
- Odour : Characteristic Odour
- Herb Ext. Ratio : 2:1
- Alcohol Soluble Extractives By IP 66 Method Taking 1 gm Of Sample : Not Less Than 90%%
- Flavones are 8%