is a small fruit that resembles a miniature pumpkin. It is indigenous to India and parts of Asia, and an extract from its rind is popular in many natural weight loss products. Garcinia has garnered a lot of attention of late as a popular natural weight loss aid. The reason is that the rind of this pumpkin like fruit is rich in a substance called hydroxycitric acid / HCA, a principle extract of Garcinia cambogia. It is used as an appetite suppressant and to inhibit the absorption and synthesis of fat, cholesterol and triglycerides.
The extracts are delivered paraben free, and low bacterial count without the use of any chemical or gamma treatment. Amsar is a responsible manufacturer providing green eco friendly extracts and does not discharge solvents, gases or other hazardous materials into the environment.
- Latin Name : Garcinia cambogia
- Sanskrit Name : Kankushta
- Common Name : Vilayti imli
- Family : Guttiferae
- Part Plant Used : Rind
- Solvent Used : water
- Storage Condition : In Double Sealed PP Bags
- Appearance : off white Powder
- Organoleptic Test : Characteristic smoky Taste
- Odour : Characteristic Odour
- Herb Ext. Ratio : 5:1
- Water Soluble Extractives By IP 66 Method Taking 1 gm Of Sample : Not Less Than 70%
- Hydroxycitric acid 50% ( K & Na Salts)