The herb is used as a tonic to increase appetite, and it is believed to stimulate the smooth muscles of the intestines and thus strengthen peristalsis. the herb is thought to promote the function of both the liver and the gallbladder and have an antispasmodic effect on the valve which opens and closes off the bile flow to the duodenum, thus normalizing the bile flow.
The extracts are delivered paraben free, and low bacterial count without the use of any chemical or gamma treatment. Amsar is a responsible manufacturer providing green eco friendly extracts and does not discharge solvents, gases or other hazardous materials into the environment.
- Latin Name : Fumara officinalis
- Sanskrit Name : Pitpapra
- Common Name : Peetpapra
- Family : Fumaraceae
- Part Plant Used : Herb
- Solvent Used : Water
- Storage Condition : In Double Sealed PP Bags
- Appearance : Brown Powder
- Organoleptic Test : Bitter Taste
- Odour : Characteristic Odour
- Herb Ext. Ratio : 10:1
- Alcohol Soluble Extractives By IP 66 Method Taking 1gm Of Sample : Not Less Than 70%%
- bitters 1.5% & alkaloids 0.3%