aromatic, carminative, diuretic, emmenagogue, expectorant, galactogogue, hallucinogenic, laxative, stimulant and stomachic. Reduces fever, and promotes milk-flow in nursing mothers. Helps to remove toxic substances from the body. stimulates the production of hemoglobin and other components of the blood. aid digestion, helping to relieve diarrhea due to indigestion.
The extracts are delivered paraben free, and low bacterial count without the use of any chemical or gamma treatment. Amsar is a responsible manufacturer providing green eco friendly extracts and does not discharge solvents, gases or other hazardous materials into the environment.
- Latin Name : Foeniculum vulgare
- Sanskrit Name : Shatapushpa
- Common Name : Fennel/Saunf
- Family : Apiaceae/Umbelliferae
- Part Plant Used : Seed
- Solvent Used : Water
- Storage Condition : In Double Sealed PP Bags
- Appearance : Greenish Powder
- Organoleptic Test : Characteristic Taste
- Odour : Characteristic Odour
- Herb Ext. Ratio : 7:1
- Alcohol Soluble Extractives in 90%v/v By IP 66 Method Taking 1gm Of Sample : Not Less Than 40%%
- volatile oil not less than 3%