Euphorbia hirta is a popular herb in traditional medicine. Euphorbia hirta decoction is very effective in treatment of Dengue fever treatment. It is very effective in increasing platelets and treating dengue fever. It is also used to treat female disorders, respiratory ailments (cough, coryza, bronchitis, and asthma), worm infestations in children, dysentery, jaundice, pimples, gonorrhoea, digestive problems, and tumours.
The extracts are delivered paraben free, and low bacterial count without the use of any chemical or gamma treatment. Amsar is a responsible manufacturer providing green eco friendly extracts and does not discharge solvents, gases or other hazardous materials into the environment.
- Latin Name : Euphorbia hirta
- Sanskrit Name : Dugadhika
- Common Name : Dudhi
- Family : Euphorbiaceae
- Part Plant Used : Herb
- Solvent Used : Hydroalcohol
- Storage Condition : In Double Sealed PP Bags
- Appearance : Brown Powder
- Organoleptic Test : Bitter Taste
- Odor : Characteristic Odor
- Herb Ext. Ratio : 8:1
- Water soluble extractives as per IP 66 taking 1 gm of sample : Not less than 70%
- Flavones : About 9%