Enicostemma littorale is is pungent and very bitter, anthelmintic and reduces fever. It is acrid, thermogenic, digestive, carminative, laxative, anti-inflammatory, liertonic, urinary astringent, depurative, repulsive and anti-periodic and useful in dyspepsia, colic, flatulence, abdominal ulcers, hernia, constipation, dropsy, swellings, vitiated conditions of Kapha and Vata, hepathopathy, glycosuria, leprosy, skin diseases, prutitus, intermittent, fever and malaise.
The extracts are delivered paraben free, and low bacterial count without the use of any chemical or gamma treatment. Amsar is a responsible manufacturer providing green eco friendly extracts and does not discharge solvents, gases or other hazardous materials into the environment.
- Latin Name : Enicostemma littorale
- Sanskrit Name : Nagajihva
- Common Name : Mamijava
- Family : Gentiaceae
- Part Plant Used : Herb
- Solvent Used : Alcohol
- Storage Condition : In Double Sealed PP Bags
- Appearance : Brown Powder
- Organoleptic Test : Bitter Taste
- Odor : Characteristic Odor
- Herb Ext. Ratio : 6:1
- Alcohol soluble extractives: Not less than 70%
- Bitters : About 6%