Scientific studies carried out in accordance under ICH_GCP norms have shown amla to possess properties that can combat age-related illnesses such as cancer, diabetes, cardiac ailments, renal failure, immune suppression, arthritis, cataracts, and wrinkling of skin. In Ayurveda, amla is considered to be a potent rejuvenator and immunomodulator effective in stalling degenerative processes and senescence, and to promote longevity, enhance digestion, treat constipation, reduce fever and cough, alleviate asthma, strengthen the heart, benefit the eyes, stimulate hair growth, enliven the body, and enhance intellect.
Amsar offers this extract in powder , granule, liquid and paste form to facilitate the ease of use by formulators.
The extracts are delivered paraben free, and low bacterial count without the use of any chemical or gamma treatment. Amsar is a responsible manufacturer providing green eco friendly extracts and does not discharge solvents, gases or other hazardous materials into the environment.
- Latin Name : Emblica officinalis
- Sanskrit Name :Amla
- Common Name : Indian goose berry
- Family : Phyllanthaceae
- Part Plant Used : Fruit
- Solvent Used : Water
- Storage Condition : In Double Sealed PP Bags
- Appearance : Brown Powder
- Organoleptic Test : Astringent Taste
- Odour : Characteristic Odour
- Herb Ext. Ratio : 4:1
- Water Soluble Extractives By IP 66 Method Taking 1gm Of Sample : Not Less Than 70%
- Tannins : NLT 20%