Elettaria cardamomum is used as condiment and also possess several medicinal properties too. Its use is also recommended by Ayurveda in the treatment of disease of oral cavity. It finds its application in the treatment of nausea, vomiting, dry cough and external piles.The fruits contain an essential oil.
The extracts are delivered paraben free, and low bacterial count without the use of any chemical or gamma treatment. Amsar is a responsible manufacturer providing green eco friendly extracts and does not discharge solvents, gases or other hazardous materials into the environment.
- Latin Name : Elettaria cardamomum
- Sanskrit Name : Sookshma Ela
- Common Name : Cardamom
- Family : Zingiberaceae
- Part Plant Used : Fruit
- Solvent Used : Alcohol.
- Storage Condition : In Double Sealed PP Bags
- Appearance : Brown Powder
- Organoleptic Test : Characteristic Taste
- Odour : Characteristic Odour
- Herb Ext. Ratio : 6:1
- Alcohol Soluble Extractives By IP 66 Method Taking 1gm Of Sample : Not Less Than 40%
- Volatile oil : NLT 1.0%