Research studies are most often focused on the antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties of turmeric’s main active ingredient curcuminoids (no relation to the spice cumin), which may offer protection against certain cancers, arthritis, benefit those with inflammatory bowel disease, reduce blood sugar, and help prevent Alzheimer’s disease.
The extracts are delivered paraben free, and low bacterial count without the use of any chemical or gamma treatment. Amsar is a responsible manufacturer providing green eco friendly extracts and does not discharge solvents, gases or other hazardous materials into the environment.
- Latin Name : Curcuma longa
- Sanskrit Name : Haldi
- Common Name : Turmeric
- Family : Scitaminaceae
- Part Plant Used : Root
- Solvent Used : Hydroalcohol
- Storage Condition : In Double Sealed PP Bags
- Appearance : Bright Yellow Powder
- Organoleptic Test : Spicy
- Odour : Characteristic Aromatic Odour
- Herb Ext. Ratio : 12:1 to 25:1
- EXTRACTIVES I) IN Alcohol: NLT 70%
- Total curcuminoids: 20-95%