It has been used in the Ayurveda since time immemorial for the treatment of variety of disorders such as inflammation, gout, rheumatism, obesity, and disorders of lipids metabolism. It is a mixture of phytoconstituents like volatile oil which contains terpenoidal constituents such as monoterpenoids, sesquiterpenoids, diterpenoids, and triterpenoids; steroids; flavonoids; guggultetrols; lignans; sugars; and amino acids.
The extracts are delivered paraben free, and low bacterial count without the use of any chemical or gamma treatment. Amsar is a responsible manufacturer providing green eco friendly extracts and does not discharge solvents, gases or other hazardous materials into the environment.
- Latin Name : Commiphora mukul
- Sanskrit Name :Guggullu
- Common Name : Guggul
- Family : Burseraceae
- Part Plant Used : Resin
- Solvent Used : EA
- Storage Condition : In Double Sealed PP Bags
- Appearance : Light off white Powder
- Organoleptic Test : Characteristic Taste
- Odour : Characteristic Odour
- Herb Ext. Ratio : 4:1
- Alcohol Soluble Extractives By IP 66 Method Taking 1gm Of Sample : Not Less Than 40%%
- Guggul Sterones E & Z: NLT 2.5%