Cinnamomum zeylanicum is known to increase salivation and to improve digestive functions. It also acts as a local antiseptic by virtue of its antibacterial action. It is indicated for a variety of ailments including gastrointestinal problems, urinary infections, relieving symptoms of colds and flu and has anti-fungal and anti-bacterial properties. It is used in flatulent dyspepsia, dyspepsia with nausea, intestinal colic and digestive atony associated with cold & debilitated conditions. It is known to relieve nausea and vomiting, and because of its mild astringency it is particularly used for infantile diarrhea. Recent research has proven it’s role in the treatment of type II diabetes.
The extracts are delivered paraben free, and low bacterial count without the use of any chemical or gamma treatment. Amsar is a responsible manufacturer providing green eco friendly extracts and does not discharge solvents, gases or other hazardous materials into the environment.
- Latin Name : Cinnamomum zeylanicum
- Sanskrit Name : Twak, Tamalpatra
- Common Name : Dalchini
- Family : Lauraceae
- Part Plant Used : Bark
- Solvent Used : Alcohol
- Storage Condition : In Double Sealed PP Bags
- Appearance : Brown Powder
- Organoleptic Test : Slightly sweet Taste
- Odour : Aromatic Characteristic Odour
- Herb Ext. Ratio :8:1
- Alcohol Soluble Extractives By IP 66 Method Taking 1gm Of Sample : Not Less Than 25%
- Volatile oil : NLT 2%