Caesalpinia bonducella is one of important ayurvedic herb. The seeds are grey colour and have shining and smooth surface. Seeds are used in treatment variety of diseases such as swelling, piles, cough, nausea, tumour, skin diseases, diabetes, gout, etc. The seeds of plant has anthelmintic, fever reducing, abortion stimulating, menstrual flow improving, urine stimulating, adaptogenic, antimicrobial, muscle contractile and abdominal pain relieving properties.
The extracts are delivered paraben free, and low bacterial count without the use of any chemical or gamma treatment. Amsar is a responsible manufacturer providing green eco friendly extracts and does not discharge solvents, gases or other hazardous materials into the environment.
- Latin Name : Caesalpinia bonducella
- Sanskrit Name : Kuberakshi
- Common Name : Fever Nut, Katikaranja
- Family : Caesalpiniaceae
- Part Plant Used : Seed
- Solvent Used : Alcohol
- Storage Condition : In Double Sealed PP Bags
- Appearance : Brown Powder
- Organoleptic Test : Bitter Taste
- Odor : Characteristic Odor
- Herb Ext. Ratio : 5:1
- Alcohol soluble extractives: Not less than 50%
- Bonducine : About 1.5%