Butea monosperma is widely used in ayurveda for its various medicinal values. The flowers of the Butea frondosa are rich in glycosides, butin, neteroside and brutin. These flowers are very bright which are either orange or scarlet in colour and are tonic and nutritive. , Often used to cure diabetes, eye related diseases like cataract, Anaemia in kids, melting kidney stones, urinary blockages and pain in bladder.
The extracts are delivered paraben free, and low bacterial count without the use of any chemical or gamma treatment. Amsar is a responsible manufacturer providing green eco friendly extracts and does not discharge solvents, gases or other hazardous materials into the environment.
- Latin Name : Butea monosperma
- Sanskrit Name : Palasa
- Common Name : Palash
- Family : Fabaceae
- Part Plant Used : Flower
- Solvent Used : Water
- Storage Condition : In Double Sealed PP Bags
- Appearance : Brown Powder
- Organoleptic Test : Bitter Taste
- Odour : Characteristic Odour
- Herb Ext. Ratio : 5:1
- Water Soluble Extractives By IP 66 Method Taking 1gm Of Sample : Not Less Than 70%
- Flavones : NLT 3%