Boerhaavia diffusa is an herb found in Ayurveda and other traditional medicines. Historically,Boerhaavia diffusa has been used for its antidiabetic and diuretic properties. In different areas of the world, Boerhaavia diffusa has also been used for pain relief, antiinflammation, and treating indigestion. Boerhaavia diffusa is a tropical crawling root plant, with bioactive compounds in both the leaves and roots.
Amsar offers this extract in powder , granule, liquid and paste form to facilitate the ease of use by formulators.
The extracts are delivered paraben free, and low bacterial count without the use of any chemical or gamma treatment. Amsar is a responsible manufacturer providing green eco friendly extracts and does not discharge solvents, gases or other hazardous materials into the environment.
- Latin Name : Boerhaavia diffusa
- Sanskrit Name : Punernava
- Common Name : Punernava
- Family : Nyctagniaceae
- Part Plant Used : Roots
- Solvent Used : Water
- Storage Condition : In Double Sealed PP Bags
- Appearance : Brown Powder
- Organoleptic Test : Slightly Bitter
- Odour : Characteristic Odour
- Identification : By Tlc
- Herb Ext. Ratio : 8:1
- Water Soluble Extractives By IP 66 Method : Not Less Than 70%
- Alkaloids : 0.08%