In Ayurveda, Bergenia ligulata is used for the treatment of urinary stone. It removes blood disorders, urine disorders and vaginal infections. the root ofs Pashanbheda are reddish in colour. The paste of the root is applied over localized swelling and wounds. The decocton of the root is given to treat renal calculi, burning micturition and retention of urine in the bladder.
The extracts are delivered paraben free, and low bacterial count without the use of any chemical or gamma treatment. Amsar is a responsible manufacturer providing green eco friendly extracts and does not discharge solvents, gases or other hazardous materials into the environment.
- Latin Name : Bergenia ligulata
- Sanskrit Name : Ashmabheda
- Common Name : Pashaanbheda
- Family : Saxifragaceae
- Part Plant Used : Root
- Solvent Used : Water
- Storage Condition : In Double Sealed PP Bags
- Appearance : Reddish Brown Powder
- Organoleptic Test : Astringent and bitter Taste
- Odour : Characteristic Odour
- Herb Ext. Ratio : 10:1
- Water Soluble Extractives By IP 66 Method Taking 1gm Of Sample : Not Less Than 70%
- Tannin: NLT 10%