Bauhinia variegata is one of the most important herb in Ayurvedic medicine system.The tree bark is astringent and taken as tonic. For treating leprosy, scrofula, ulcers and other skin diseases the decoction of bark is given. It is considered best for treating diseases of lymphatic system and glands.
The extracts are delivered paraben free, and low bacterial count without the use of any chemical or gamma treatment. Amsar is a responsible manufacturer providing green eco friendly extracts and does not discharge solvents, gases or other hazardous materials into the environment.
- Latin Name : Bauhinia variegata
- Sanskrit Name : Kanchanaraka
- Common Name : Kachnar
- Family : Fabaceae
- Part Plant Used : Bark
- Solvent Used : Water
- Storage Condition : In Double Sealed PP Bags
- Appearance : Brown Powder
- Organoleptic Test : Astringent Taste
- Odor : Characteristic Odor
- Herb Ext. Ratio : 10:1
- Water soluble extractives as per IP 66 taking 1 gm of sample : Not less than 70%
- Tannins : NLT 20%