Asparagus adscendens has been used in Ayurveda as an immunity booster and as a general health tonic. The tuber root of Safed musli are beneficial in treatment of infection. The roots contain asparagin. One of the sapogenins, isolated from the root, was identified as stigmasterol, which is known to reduce inflammation. The protein content is significantly high in the roots, which strengthens the body.
The extracts are delivered paraben free, and low bacterial count without the use of any chemical or gamma treatment. Amsar is a responsible manufacturer providing green eco friendly extracts and does not discharge solvents, gases or other hazardous materials into the environment.
- Latin Name : Asparagus adscendens
- Sanskrit Name :Sufed musli
- Common Name : Safed musli
- Family : Liliaceae
- Part Plant Used : Root
- Solvent Used : Water
- Storage Condition : In Double Sealed PP Bags
- Appearance : Brown powder
- Organoleptic Test : Mucilaginous Taste
- Odour : Characteristic Odour
- Herb Ext. Ratio : 4:1
- Water Soluble Extractives By IP 66 Method Taking 1gm Of Sample : Not Less Than 70%
- Saponins: NLT 20 %