Aristolochia indica is an ayurvedic herb useful for the treatment of localized swelling, skin diseases, cough and painful periods. The roots are extensively used to reduce dry cough and inflamation. For white leprosy, the roots are used. The plant possesses emmenagogue, abortifacient, anti-spermatogenic, anti-fertility, anti-arthritic, anti-inflammatory, antiperiodic, diuretic and anti-bilious properties. In Ayurveda, the root bark of plant is used as antidote for all types of poisons (snake poison, spider poison, scorpion stings etc.).
The extracts are delivered paraben free, and low bacterial count without the use of any chemical or gamma treatment. Amsar is a responsible manufacturer providing green eco friendly extracts and does not discharge solvents, gases or other hazardous materials into the environment.
- Latin Name : Aristolochia indica
- Sanskrit Name : Gandhanakuli
- Common Name : Isvarmool
- Family : Aristolochiaceae
- Part Plant Used : Root
- Solvent Used : Alcohol
- Storage Condition : In Double Sealed PP Bags
- Appearance : Brown Powder
- Organoleptic Test : Bitter Taste
- Odor : Camphoraceous Odor
- Herb Ext. Ratio : 10:1
- Alcohol soluble extractives: Not less than 75%
- Aristolochic acid : About 1.4%