Andrographis paniculata is prized for its anti-bacterial, antifungal and anti-viral properties, but is most commonly used against lesser issues such as the common cold, sinus infections,general inflammation, pain. More recent research however is bringing to light its benefits in treating cancer through its antiinflammatory effects, as well as its ability to kill cancer cells.
Amsar offers this extract in powder , granule, liquid and paste form to facilitate the ease of use by formulators.
The extracts are delivered paraben free, and low bacterial count without the use of any chemical or gamma treatment. Amsar is a responsible manufacturer providing green eco friendly extracts and does not discharge solvents, gases or other hazardous materials into the environment.
- Latin Name : Andrographis Paniculata
- Sanskrit Name : Kalmegha
- Common Name : Andrographis
- Family : Acanthaceae
- Part Plant Used : Leaves
- Solvent Used : Hydro Alcohol
- Storage Condition : In Double Sealed PP Bags
- Appearance : Brown Powder
- Organoleptic Test : Bitter
- Odour : Characteristic Odour
- Identification : By Tlc
- Herb Ext. Ratio : 10:1
- Alcohol Soluble Extractives 50% By Method : Not Less Than 50
- Andrographolides : 6%-30%