Anacyclus pyrethrum is the herb mentioned in Ayurveda for the treatment of the diseases of the oral cavity, indigestion, swelling, sore throat, cough and diseases caused due to the predominance of vata dosha like paralysis, tremors, etc. It has an aphrodisiac effect on the body as it improves physical strength and performance during physical contact, also it helps in the detoxification of excess wastes and fluids from the body.
The extracts are delivered paraben free, and low bacterial count without the use of any chemical or gamma treatment. Amsar is a responsible manufacturer providing green eco friendly extracts and does not discharge solvents, gases or other hazardous materials into the environment.
- Latin Name : Anacyclus pyrethrum
- Sanskrit Name : Akarkarabh
- Common Name : Akarkara
- Family : Asteraceae
- Part Plant Used : Root
- Solvent Used : Alcohol
- Storage Condition : In Double Sealed PP Bags
- Appearance : Brown Powder
- Organoleptic Test : Bitter Taste
- Odor : Characteristic Odor
- Herb Ext. Ratio : 7:1
- Alcohol soluble extractives: Not less than 70%
- Alkaloid : Not less than 1.0%