Aqueous extract of this plant has been shown to decrease histamine-induced bronchospasm. The plant bark contains two saponins known as lebbekanin A & B.Three saponins albiziasaponins A, B, and C were isolated from the barks of Albizia lebbeck has been shown to possess antiasthmatic activities The bark yields tannins like lebbecacidin that possesses expectorant action.
Amsar offers this extract in powder , granule, liquid and paste form to facilitate the ease of use by formulators.
The extracts are delivered paraben free, and low bacterial count without the use of any chemical or gamma treatment. Amsar is a responsible manufacturer providing green eco friendly extracts and does not discharge solvents, gases or other hazardous materials into the environment.
- Latin Name : Albizzia Lebbeck
- Sanskrit Name : Shiris
- Common Name : Siris
- Family : Mimosaceae
- Part Plant Used : Bark
- Solvent Used : Water
- Storage Condition : In Double Sealed PP Bags
- Appearance : Brown Powder
- Organoleptic Test : Astrigent Taste
- Odour : Characteristic Odour
- Identification : Fecl3 Test For Tannins
- Herb Ext. Ratio : 10:1
- Water Soluble Extractive By IP 66 Method Taking 1 Gm Of Sample : Not Less Than 60%
- Tannins : Not Less Than 10%